The purpose of our website is to provide information about the products and services of Outerspace Design.
The purpose of this document is to outline what data we collect about you and your privacy rights.
Outerspace Design does not collect any personally identifiable information about you, except that which you provide us by filling out a contact forms, by emailing us or by telephoning us. We respect your privacy and we do not pass this information onto any third parties.
- we collect data from our website using Google Analytics and AdWords
- the website data we collect does not allow you to be personally identified in any way
- we collect contact information from you when you contact us
- we do not pass contact information on to any 3rd parties
- you can ask to access your contact details that we hold at any time, free of charge (as required by law)
- you can request your contact details to be updated at any time, free of charge (as required by law)
- you can opt out of Google advertising by altering your browser settings or Google account settings
Our cookies collect the below aggregated data, which we receive the information as an overall population statistic about the usage of our site. You are not identifiable within the data:
- Demographic as defined by Google – gender and a broad age group
- Location by city of our site users
- Referral source – how people got to our webpage
- Time spent on site and pages within the site
- Pages visited
- What percentage of our visitors are new or returning
Cookies allow us to advertise to you in the following ways:
- Remarketing – showing ads to users who have viewed our website
- Interest categories – show ads to users of broadly defined interest categories as defined by Google.
- Similar audiences – ads may be shown to non-users of a website whom Google deems fit a similar broad interest/demographic groups to current users of the website
- Demographic or location targeting
You can turn off cookies anytime in your browser settings. You can also prevent Google from showing you ads based on your browsing history by visiting Google’s Ads settings or alternatively by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-out Page.
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number. We respect your privacy – we do not share this personal information with any third parties. You may receive an electronic newsletter from us. You can quickly and easily opt out of future newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe button and following the instructions.
At any time you can request access to Personal Information about you that we hold. If your personal information is not accurate, up-to-date or complete you can ask us to update it. You have the right to make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information. These services are free of charge. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
You can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (+61 3 9427 0355) or send your request or concern to our postal address:
16 Harvey St, Richmond, Victoria, Australia 3121
We will respond within a maximum of 5 business days of receiving your enquiry.
Thank you for your interest in Outerspace Design.